Sex Advise: Beating Wife Before Sex

Qnswer: I love my wife very much and we have great understanding. But I have this peculiar problem that is creating trouble in my marital life that I just cannot resist myself from beating my wife when I see her naked. And after that, I really enjoy having sex with her. But somewhere inside my heart, I know that this is wrong and I am not treating my wife properly. Can you help me out?

Answer: It's called Sado Masochism. In this particular fetish, people being enjoyed tied up and being beaten with whips etc. Most psychologists agree that if the beating is mild with no grave injury to any of the consenting adults, the behaviour is okay. Many men and women are into this particular fetish. In your case, you seem to enjoy beating your wife violently, which needs to be controlled. Talk to your wife and work on a compromise.

No comments:

Post a Comment