Sex Advise: My Wife is not Attractive

Question: I am a married person with two kids (2 1/2 years & 6 months old respectively). Ours is an arranged marriage. My problem is that at the time of my marriage I did not meet my wife and just saw her picture. It was my family who convinced me to marry her. I don't know how I have accepted her. I love my kids very much but the problem is I really do not find my wife attractive. I do not feel like making love with her as she is very reserved and doesn't talk too much. On the other side, I am a very jolly and fun-loving person who wants to enjoy life to the fullest. I do not know what to do and feel like killing myself due to all this. I want to develop relation with an attractive lady. Please suggest.

Answer: You cannot get all the things at the same time. You have to make a choice between the love for your children and your love for funny love-making. Instead of going for a girl friend try to create fun time with your children and involve their mother to enjoy as well. A girl friend at this stage will certainly wreck the family and you will be loosing the children for nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment