Sex Advise: Fear of Getting infected with HIV

Question: I am a 27-year-old guy who had a lot of sex-encounters in the recent past. My problem is whenever I have sex with someone, I fear of getting infected with HIV. I often remove my condom and perform a water test to check if it is leaking. One of my friends suggested me to wear a double condom with zandu balm in between for protection. Can I do that? I am totally confused, as I can't resist sex every night.

Answer: Double condoms can enhance the protection against HIV. A layer of balm in between is likely to leak out and cause painful irritation to healthy vagina or the foreskin - troublesome to both the parties with no surety that it further enhances the safety provided by the condoms or that it prevents the spread of AIDS to the partner who does not cry. The best prevention for a sex maniac from acquiring AIDS is marriage in order to avoid multiple partners.

No comments:

Post a Comment